Saturday, March 7, 2009

Full Bloom

























































































    My husbands younger sister, Marissa, is pregnant with her 2nd baby! She flew in from Nebraska to have me photograph her baby bump. That, and she is delivering naturally in water and her amazing midwives live here. This has been a very joyful pregnancy for Marissa. Her and our brother in law have had a couple of dissapointments in the process of adding another to their young family, so this is an exciting year, long over due! We are all very thankful for this little surprise baby. (We do not know the gender!)  Expect to see some newborn shots up here in another 5 weeks. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these Katie! Especially the fifth one down! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your blog katie!! I am going to put your blog on my blog so everyone can see it!!! Hope you don't mind! I want to show off the amazing work you do!!

    LaRay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking these pictures for me. I am so blessed to have these to look back onto and show Logan one day.

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete